Hello and welcome (or welcome back)! I received a few questions regarding how I made the baked purple sweet potato coins so I figured I would make a recipe post! You could use this recipes for any kind of potatoes, mine just happen to be purple sweet potatoes. This recipe is oil free, so easy to make, and is the perfect addition to a meal or even a snack!
Baked Sweet Potato Coins
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes
- pink himalayan salt
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Scrub the potatoes to ensure there’s no dirt left on them. Leave the skins on but cut off the ends of the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into coins for the entire length of the potato.
- Take a large baking sheet and place a silicone mat on it. Once all the potatoes are cut, spread them out across the sheet.
- Sprinkle pink himalayan salt and black pepper evenly over the potatoes. Place them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once done, flip the potatoes over to the opposite side and bake them for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving with ketchup, hummus, or simply eating them by themselves!
As always, thank you so much for reading!